Atlantic Bay Resort is located in Tavernier, Florida, nestled between Key Largo and Islamorada – where natural beauty meets adventure!
Offering a variety of first-rate accommodations at family friendly prices, Atlantic Bay Resort is the preferred Key Largo resort that caters to every type of traveller! Get away from the frigid cold weather this winter, and soak up some rays in the Sunshine State, at this spectacular Key Largo resort, where you can partake in an unforgettable adventure, or just relax and unwind! Atlantic Bay Resort is centrally located between Key Largo and Islamorada, providing guests with access to the best of everything enjoyable in the Florida Keys! There is something exciting for every visitor, located onsite, or very close by:
- Book a deep sea fishing charter, or enjoy a day of backcountry flats fishing.
- Boat rentals – Explore the open ocean on your own! Cruise the turquoise waters in a powerboat, snorkel the reefs, go rafting, or cast out a rod and catch some dinner!
- Explore Key Largo’s natural beauty by kayak.
- Go scuba diving or take a snorkeling charter to the near by coral reefs – Atlantic Bay Resort is located only 15 minutes down the road from John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park!
- Swim alongside a dolphin, interact with these loveable mammals and observe how smart and friendly they are up close!
- Enjoy a round of golf on a stunning championship rated course.
- Activities such as sailing, water skiing, and even skydiving are located just minutes away!
With beautifully appointed and exceptionally maintained accommodations that offer every modern convenience, guests of Atlantic Bay Resort enjoy ultimate comfort! Each cottage, efficiency, suite, and standard room are equipped with an ice cold AC, a microwave and a refrigerator, as well as a flat screen TV with cable, and free Wi-Fi for our guests. Select accommodations include full kitchens and porches. Daily housekeeping is included for all of Atlantic Bay’s valued guests. Our 3-acre property boasts a private beach, outdoor pool, and a marina for your enjoyment and convenience. This Key Largo resort has everything you could want on your Florida Keys vacation.
Key Largo Resorts: At Atlantic Bay Resort, you can enjoy spacious and clean accommodations and excellent facilities, located right on the beach, with a magnificent view of the Gulf of Mexico!
In addition to everything this incredible Key Largo resort has to offer, there are fun events taking place in the Florida Keys this time of year as well:
- This coming weekend on January 24th and 25th, 2015, guests of Atlantic Bay Resort will appreciate Key Largo’s 6th Annual Stone Crab and Seafood Festival, a family friendly event which promises delicious selections of the freshest seafood, live local entertainment, fireworks, fishing workshops and fun for the entire family!
- Lobster Season isalso in full swing right now, and the season runs throughout our great state from August through March every year. Visit the Keys and experience what Florida lobstering is all about! Every diver looks forward to Lobster Season, and hunting these delectable crustaceans is a ton of fun, but these creatures of the sea love to hide, and will make your work for your catch!
Key Largo Resorts: Come Stay at Atlantic Bay! Call for current seasonal visitor specials, and reserve your winter getaway today!
Call Atlantic Bay Resort and learn about our winter seasonal special rates, at: 1 (866) 937 – 5650. Visit Atlantic Bay, a distinctive Key Largo resort, online at: https://www.atlanticbayresort.com today, and book your family’s Florida Keys vacation! We look forward to making your stay with us unforgettable.